Singapore's Leading provider for sME accounting
All you need for your business administration
Select what you need below
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Annual returns filing
- Extension of time for AGM/Annual returns
- Directors’ resolution in writing
- Director’s report
- Change of company name
- Change of financial year end
- Appointment/cessation of company officers and auditors
- Change in personal particulars of company officers
- Change in particulars of members
- Change of business activity
- Transfer of shares
- Allotment of shares
- Reduction of share capital
- Coversion of shares
- Striking off company
All the resources you need for your accounting department.
Click on the links below for more details
Brand & marketing management
Frequently Asked Questions
We address common concerns in our FAQ — but always feel free to reach out with specific questions.
How it works
Our pricing is a simple monthly subscription where you pay for what you use based on your expenses amount in the prior month. There are no hourly charges. You can try our service for one month risk free, no upfront fees.
See our pricing page for more details.
Yes! Support is included as part of your plan — no extra hourly charges to worry about. Your dedicated bookkeeper is happy to answer any questions you might have.
We strive to address questions in a business day or less.
Generally, our customers are startups, technology companies, and mature family business with 1-120 employees. But we think we are a great match for any forward thinking company no matter the industry.
If you’re not sure Tianlong Services is right for you, please get in touch with us.
You can also request for a free trial month to find out if Tianlong Services is right for you.
Step 1: Request a free trial
Step 2: A representative will contact you to understand your business
Step 3: Provide us with your documents – we will let you know which documents after understanding your business. It can be bank statement, supplier invoice or salary details
Step 4: We will data entry and provide you with usable financial reports such as income statement and balance sheet
Step 5: If you decide to continue with us, we will bill you for the following month and collect your documents as per usual
Step 6: When it is ACRA annual filing time, we will submit for you at no additional cost (Free corporate secretary)
Step 7: Cycle repeats
Step 8: If you intend to use us for the long term, you can prepay annually to enjoy further savings
Tianlong Services does all of its bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online because it offers a number of advantages:
- Seamless tax prep. Virtually every tax preparer in the Singapore knows how to work with QuickBooks. You’ll have the freedom to choose any tax preparer you want.
- Industry standard. In addition to tax preparers, most other financial professionals (e.g. attorneys, bankers, and venture capitalists) all know how to work with QuickBooks. Again, this gives you the most freedom when making financial decisions.
- Data portability. QuickBooks means you’re not locked in. If you ever decide to move on from Tianlong Services, your data goes with you, in a format that is immediately useful.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.