Outsource Payroll Services
Companies in Singapore must pay the salaries of their employees in a timely manner. They must also ensure that the deductions made from the salaries of their employees are submitted to the Central Provident Fund (CPF) on time. Computation of basic wages, overtime wages and bonuses are some of the basic elements of payroll processing.
Tianlong Services Pte. Ltd caters to companies of all sizes in Singapore. We ensure professional administration, absolute confidentiality, and consistent and timely delivery in all of our payroll services. You can rely on our experts to provide cost-effective payroll outsourcing services, as well as ensuring accurate and timely delivery of payroll services.
Why Outsource Your Payroll Processing?
Is your in-house payroll department consuming too much of your time and financial resources?
Managing your payroll can be a strenuous job, especially when your business is growing and your employee headcount is steadily increasing. As an employer, you should manage your payroll with extreme accuracy from processing and reporting components to ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements to calculating and paying salaries.
Outsourcing your payroll service gives you an attractive and valuable alternative to in-house processing. With the correct payroll service company, it will be a less expensive and simpler means of paying your employees, filing your CPF and other statutory deductions in addition to performing a host of other duties.
Benefits of outsourcing
Key Points to Consider When Outsourcing Your Payroll Processing
In Singapore, in order to manage your payroll system efficiently, we at Tianlong Services advice you to consider these key points:
- Salary includes basic pay and allowances (payment for work done under a contract of service), and excludes travel, food or housing allowances.
- Salary must be paid at least once a month, and within 7 days after the end of the salary period.
- Employers must give employees itemised payslips on the date of salary payment or within 3 days from the date of salary payment.
- Employers must keep details of employees’ salary records, while former employees’ records’ should be kept for one year after their exit.
- Salary for employees’ incomplete work months must be pro-rated
- Employees can only work for a maximum of 72 overtime monthly hours, and payments made within 14 days after the last day of the salary period.
- Employees must strictly comply with mandatory levies, contributions, and statutory requirements including Central Provident Fund (CPF), Skills Development Levy, Ethnic funds, and levies for foreigners with work permits.
Generally, a well-organized payroll management includes proper maintenance of the system in addition to the timely payout of salaries to all employees.
What Do You Need To Do?
Every pay cycle, you need to do these:
- Send email instructions to us on payroll changes; new hirer and resigned employees.
- Approve our monthly payroll list, bank transfer letter and summary reports.
Why Choose Tianlong Services to Help You Process your Singapore Payroll?
Tianlong Services is a trustworthy and professional payroll processing and outsourcing service provider you can rely on. We assign a payroll account manager for your company. We also use the latest software for accurate payroll processing by calculating actual salaries and statutory tax deductions then make the payments to your employees and regulatory authorities on time.
You should consider our services because outsourcing your non-core tasks to us will help you concentrate more on your core competencies. Let us help you take care of your people, so you can focus on consistently achieve productivity and profitability targets for your business.
At Tianlong, we offer cost-effective and effective payroll management services for businesses. Contact us today to discuss your requirements. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.