Tianlong Services definition of “knowledge management” in business is the collection of processes that govern the creation, dissemination and utilization of knowledge that exists within the organization.
KM is a process, business strategy and technology strategically aligned and orchestrated in support of specific goals and objectives.
Our KM Services
Information and internal knowledge are key strategic assets for every organization. Knowledge Management matters today more than ever because managers cannot afford to ignore any source of competitive advantage. The stakes today are so much higher than they were a decade ago because knowledge management as a conscious practice is so young, and executives have lacked successful models that they could use as guides.
Therefore, companies must invest in their greatest asset by developing and implementing world-class strategies for identifying, developing and applying the knowledge assets they own through knowledge management. With this foundation in place, employees will be able to learn, create new knowledge, and innovate faster than competitors.
Our KM Consulting Services
- Knowledge Audit
- Needs Assessment
- Readiness Assessment
- Gap Analysis and Change Management Strategy
- Personalized Solution Definition and Implementation Plan
- Benchmarking of the Current-state of KM in Your Organization
Why Our KM Consulting Services is Critical
Our Knowledge Management (KM) solutions facilitate decision-making processes and eliminate duplication of effort by improving information capture, organization and sharing. Our solutions range from high-level strategy development to categorizing and organizing information.
We help you distinguish three different fields:
- The valuable knowledge involved in the creation and implementation of your Business Strategy. The KM challenge here is to create and implement a better strategy than those of your competitors;
- The valuable knowledge involved in the creation and manufacture of Products or that involved in the creation and delivery of Services. This includes managing knowledge of your Customers and the knowledge required for Marketing, Sales and Distribution. The KM challenge here is to innovate faster and better than the competitors;
Managing the best practices or best processes involved in business support services such as Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology and Infrastructure. The KM challenge here is either to create or to follow international best practices.
How Can We Help You?
To ascertain whether your business is ripe for our KM consulting services, take a look at the following questions:
- Do you need to reconcile KM with corporate HR policies?
- Have your past attempts at knowledge management underperformed or failed?
- Are you having trouble determining the impact that KM will have on your organization?
- Do you need to maximize the value derived from your organization’s intellectual capital?
- Does your organization suffer from the loss of experiential and practical knowledge due to staff turnover and retirement?
- Do you need to increase the rate of collaboration and knowledge exchange in order to drive faster and consistent responses and better decision making?
- Is your organization confused between knowledge management and information management?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, contact us today for a free consultation and we can provide you with the much-needed assistance.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.