Brand & Marketing Management
A brand audit enables you to identify your brand’s strengths and weaknesses together with opportunities for innovation and growth.
If your profits are falling and your sales low, a brand audit health check will help give you insights into your brand’s impact and performance in the market and why it’s not delivering.
How does brand audit helps your business
Performing a brand audit allows you to take a step back and look at the overall picture, which can inform longer term strategy. Whether benchmarking against competitors, considering a rebrand, or simply wanting a broader overview of performance and positioning, undertaking an audit can be a valuable exercise.
Tianlong Services is an expert brand auditing firm that provides auditing, accounting and other services for a wide range of clients. We help businesses to comply with local accounting and tax regulations. Our team has the knowledge and experience in all aspects of brand audit and assurance. We have worked on many internal and external audits.
What Methodology is Ideal for Your Business?
The methodology differ depending on industries and individual companies. Regardless of the exact criteria you choose to measure, an audit should allow you to:
- Discover your brand’s strengths and weaknesses
- Establish your brand’s performance in the market
- Align your strategy more closely with the expectations of your customers
- Understand your place in the market compared to the competition
At the heart of our approach is the belief that robust, independent audits identify the root causes of accounting issues. We deliver tailored and effective recommendations.
How Can You Effectively Audit Your Company’s Brand to Enact Real Change?
Undertaking a brand audit from scratch can be a real pain for you if you are not well conversant with the process. However, if you have an outline of what to look for, the brand audit process can be relatively effortless.
Our extensive brand audit look at the following categories:
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Values
- Organisational Culture
- Product/Service positioning
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Corporate Identity (logos and other brand features)
- Collateral (brochures, print materials, tradeshow displays)
- Content Marketing and SEO
- Website and Social Media
Systems and Infrastructure
- Corporate identity/brand standards
- Customer service systems
- HR policies/on-boarding process
- Internal systems
- Sales processes/touch points
We Can Help You Highlight Areas for Your Brand Audit
If you’re looking to conduct a brand audit or justify a rebrand for your company, don’t be afraid to ask the tough questions currently related to your brand, including:
- How many deals do you lose every month to a company with a stronger brand?
- How many new clients/projects would you have to win to justify the costs of a rebrand?
- How many prospects do you turn off due to lack of consistency between your website and marketing efforts?
If you are a services firm, one or two clients would be more than enough to justify the investment. For consumer businesses, you may form focus groups or perform a click testing campaign.
Feel free to contact us directly for a free consultation for a deeper analysis before developing the right brand strategy for you.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.