Strategic Development Roadmap
Business development is the practice of identifying, attracting, and acquiring new business to meet the growth goals and increase the revenue of your company. How you achieve these goals is known as a business development strategy and it applies to and benefits everyone at your company.
Many business owners in Singapore often overlook the need to have a clearly defined development roadmap, which gives a visual representation of important information related to future plans of the company. Don’t confuse a strategic development roadmap with sales, because it goes beyond that.
Having a business development strategy is crucial to the long term success of your company and ensures that every stakeholder is constantly working toward a common goal. It gives your company the focus it deserves using a time-based plan that answers three fundamental questions: defines:
- Where Are You Now?
- What Do You Want To Achieve?
- How Do You Want To Reach Your Goals?
How Do We Prepare Your Company’s Strategic Development Roadmap?
To spur the growth of your company through interventions in business strategies, our scope of work for the strategic development roadmap covers:
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessing internal and external factors, such as strengths, weaknesses, and competition
- Development of a strategic roadmap, business frameworks, policies or processes
- Recommendations and plans for implementation
- Conclusions with future areas of work, including tools to manage the processes, identify needed updates, and develop a maturity model to adopt your company’s roadmap.
What Benefits Will Your Company Enjoy?
A fully fledged strategic development roadmap for your company provides numerous vital benefits for your business, including:
- Aligning investments and research with the organization’s goals and strategy
- Reaching consensus regarding priorities and required actions
- Promoting communication across various key stakeholders, which facilitates ongoing action and dialogue
- Keeping participants on the same page and preserving the dominance of the big picture over present-day problems
To develop and deploy business strategies in a uniform manner, while at the same time accommodating local customers, market and regulatory differences, we adopt the five phases of the roadmap:
- Illustrate – Developing the right process maps to accurately affect how your business creates value for customers through business processes.
- Translate – Determining how, where, and by how much your business processes can influence the strategic and/or process objectives.
- Indicate – Developing the measurement systems and data that illustrate the linkage between process behaviour and performance against your business and customer objectives.
- Dedicate – Identifying and engaging the right people with the right reporting systems, disciplines and continuously improving process performance
- Operate – Fully integrating process-based reporting disciplines and tools into process management action and performance management systems.
How can we help?
Tianlong Services can help your business adopt a framework for mobilizing everyone to work around a robust and well-though-out strategic development roadmap. Our business development experts are skilled in directing your resources in a better way and to answer the right questions about how a suitable strategy can be deployed across diverse market and cultural geographies.
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.