Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of two popular Continuous Improvement methods: Lean and Six Sigma, which pave the way for operational excellence.
These time-tested approaches can provide your company with a clear path to achieving their missions as fast and efficiently as possible.
What is Six Sigma Process
Lean Six Sigma is a process improvement methodology designed to eliminate problems, remove waste and inefficiency, and improve working conditions to provide a better response to customers’ needs. It combines the tools, methods and principles of Lean and Six Sigma into one popular and powerful methodology for improving your organization’s operations.
Lean Six Sigma’s team-oriented approach has proven results in maximizing efficiency and dramatically improving profitability for businesses around the world.
Elements to Lean Six Sigma
There are three key elements to Lean Six Sigma. That we can apply for you business.
- Tools and techniques: A comprehensive set of tools and analytical techniques that are used to identify and solve problems.
- Mindset and culture: A way of thinking that relies on data and processes to achieve operational performance goals and continuously improve.
- Process and methodology: A series of phases that organize the use of the problem-solving tools to ensure that the true root causes are found and that a solution is fully implemented.
What are the Benefits of Using Lean Six Sigma?
Organizations face rising costs and new challenges every day. Lean Six Sigma provides a competitive advantage in the following ways:
- Streamlining processes results in improved customer experience and increased loyalty
- Developing more efficient process flows drives higher bottom-line results
- Switching from defect detection to defect prevention reduces costs and removes waste
- Standardizing processes helps your company to pivot to everyday challenges
- Decreasing lead times increases capacity and profitability
- Engaging employees in the effort improves morale and accelerates people development
Select and prioritize projects and processes that can benefit from by Lean Six Sigma strategies to produce a return on investment without requiring additional capital investment. Then, you can define, measure, analyze, improve and control processes to solve problems in service delivery.
Applying Lean Six Sigma quality management techniques allows service management professionals to eliminate activities that add no value to customers, decrease costs, eliminate defects, reduce variations and make data-driven decisions.
By using Lean management techniques and analyzing process flow to minimize delays, you can simplify operations and speed up service delivery. In reducing complexity in service delivery, you also decrease costs, time spent and waste. By reducing variation, you can meet critical to quality requirements.
Ready To Start Your Journey?
You’ve got an exciting road ahead of you, and an easy way to begin your adventure is by contacting Tianlong Services to learn every concept and letting our experts to apply various Lean Six Sigma tools to satisfy your business and customer needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Request a free trial
You will get a month’s worth of bookkeeping. Whether or not you continue with us, your reports for the month are yours to keep.