A Google search for “Accounting Services Singapore” or “Singapore Accounting Services” will provide you a list of accounting firms you need. For your convenience, we have compiled the list of accounting firms in Singapore that you can find here.
Here is a list of 10 accounting firms (other than big 4) in Singapore:
In no particular order,
- Tianlong Services Pte Ltd – https://www.tianlong.com.sg/pricing
- SBS Consulting Pte Ltd – https://www.sbsgroup.com.sg/singapore-company-setup-incorporation-fees/
- 3E Accounting Group – https://www.3ecpa.com.sg/services/accounting/bookkeeping-service/
- A.1 Business Pte Ltd – https://www.a1corp.com.sg/accounting-services-in-singapore/
- J Accounting Services – http://www.j-accountingservices.com/pricing/
- Reliance Consulting – https://www.corporateservicessingapore.com/outsourced-accounting-services/
- Acrafile – http://www.acrafile.com/accounting-services-singapore.aspx
- ZE Global – https://www.singaporeaccountingservice.com/
- Squarebook (Pricing not available) – https://www.squarebook.com.sg/accounting-services/bookkeeping-services
- Osome Pte Ltd – https://osome.com/sg/accounting-services-singapore/
Now that you have 10 accounting firms on hand, you can start your research on which accounting firm to hire.
Tianlong Services is a licensed accounting firm located in Singapore with the best accountants in the city-state who are renowned for their matchless skills and exceptional expertise to provide companies with matchless accounting services.
We are always committed to addressing all financial aspects of various businesses promptly and effectively by providing organized and accurate accounting books.
Whether you are looking for assistance on accounting, bookkeeping or taxation, please get in touch with Tianlong Services today. You can also request for a free trial month to find out if the company is right for you.
Why You Should Choose Tianlong Services
What makes us the ideal accounting firm in today’s business environment in Singapore?
There are a lot of characteristics that an accounting firm in Singapore needs to display to be considered ideal, and while it doesn’t mean we are boasting, Tianlong Services scores highly in those areas. They include highly skilled staff, advanced technology, a wide range of customers, and reasonably priced packages.
Above all, communicating effectively with clients is our Molotov Cocktail, it lights up our scoreboard! Our staff understands where your firm is going and they play a significant role in helping your business grow to extents you cannot fathom.
Let’s break down each of the above-mentioned characteristics in an in-depth manner below:
Wide-ranging Services for Business Clients
Generally, our clients are comprised of start-ups, technology firms, and mature family businesses that employ 1-120 employees. However, the company is a great match for any forward-thinking company irrespective of its industry. We go the extra mile to help companies maintain proper accounting records not only to fulfill the requirements stipulated by ACRA and IRAS but also to provide well-timed and accurate financial information to business owners.
When it comes to the performance of your business, Tianlong Services provides a broad range of accounting services. Even though the below list is not exhaustive, we provide the following bookkeeping services for all business clients in Singapore:
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Cash Flow Statements;
- Preparation of Balance Sheets & Profit and Loss Statements;
- Weekly, Quarterly, Monthly, Annual Financial Analysis;
- Fixed Assets Ledger;
- General Account Filing;
- Preparation of Directors’ Report;
- Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) Services; and
- XBRL Statements Preparation.
Technology, automation and artificial intelligence are changing and will continue to change the game in the compliance areas of your firm. From auto-populating tax returns to automatically completing work papers for an audit, technology is here and growing our ability to automate more of what we do. We are a future-ready accounting firm as we have embraced technology to make it easier for all our clients. Our openness to automation and growth presents a great opportunity for the future of your business, as it will impact revenue and margins when it comes to compliance. So, if you’re a tech-savvy firm, then we are reading the same script!
Tianlong Services collaborates with clients online using cloud-based technology to manage their business, so your location is less of a concern. Whether your offices are located in Singapore or abroad, you can outsource your accounting and bookkeeping functions to us and we’ll set you up on our client portal to facilitate the viewing of identical real-time data concurrently. As a leading accounting firm in Singapore, we are turning this into the greatest opportunity yet; to go beyond basic compliance work and offer more performance and strategic services to clients.
Just because we are making it easier for clients to do business with us electronically, it doesn’t mean we have overlooked the need to communicate constantly and promptly. Face-to-face meetings, video conference and the good old-fashioned telephone are still a must to build and foster our client relationships. Good communication skills are an essential wand for all our accountants. We acknowledge that dealing with client’s complaints or dissatisfaction is inevitable at some point. With our prowess to identify mishaps even before they happen, we communicate promptly to resolve any negative issue quickly and with finesse before the damage is done.
Even if you are a non-specialist in accounting and bookkeeping data, our employees have the knack to communicate to you eloquently to make you understand complex financial information in layman’s terms. They are capable of communicating information orally and in the form of presentations or written reports. Our outstanding communication always leaves every client happy and satisfied. This is why we constantly receive repeat customers who potentially refer to family, friends, and colleagues.
Highly Skilled Accountants and Dedicated Bookkeepers
Our professional accountants are well trained and have extensive experience in offering skilled guidance on any issue related to accounting and bookkeeping for the competitive growth of businesses. All our staff, including managers and reviewers, constantly work under the supervision and guidance of Chartered Accountants (CA) Singapore, run by the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA). They are highly qualified accounting professionals equipped with financial expertise and business acumen. As such, there is no room for errors or shoddy work with your finances at Tianlong.
We allocate all clients with dedicated virtual bookkeepers who are highly skilled and experienced to handle all relevant accounting tasks to ensure that your transactions are well managed and accounts are documented properly. We spend ample time to understand all aspects about how your business works on a daily basis and come up with concrete plans surrounding your specific requirements. You can consult our experts to meet compliance, including the stipulations in the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act.
Reasonably Priced Packages
Our pricing is a simple monthly subscription where clients only pay for the services they need based on the number of transactions carried out in the previous month. It’s important to mention that we don’t do hourly charges for any of our services. You can try our service for one month risk-free without any upfront fees. During the first month, we use your accounting records to come up with customized reports to help in managing your business needs, whether it is for financing or other purposes.
Tianlong Services allows you to pay for the following services in a cost-effective manner: Singapore company incorporation services, company registration, business setup, taxation, accounting, payroll, auditing, visa, employment pass, and other related professional services.
Our firm helps you manage your business accounts appropriately while ensuring your business remain acquiescent with compliance standards requirements at large.
What’s the next step?
Now that you have known the 10 leading accounting firms besides the Big Four, you can start your research on identifying the one that you’d like to hire to take care of accounting for your business. If you have grown your business to a certain level and your financial transactions have been gradually increasing, you will need to hire an accountant or rather outsource them to an external firm. This will help you as a business owner as well as your employees to focus on your operations instead of administrative work related to accounting and bookkeeping functions. Therefore, be sure to do your due diligence to hire a reliable accountant you need.
You can do your due diligence by asking the following questions to the accounting firms before outsourcing:
- Will you do my data entry?
- What services and reports will I get for the price you have quoted me?
- What accounting software do you use and when in the event I do not wish to continue, will I get all the data?
- Do you insist on a fixed-term contract or can I cancel at any time?
- How do we communicate?
- Do you have a client portal that I can use? If so, what encryption methods do you use to ensure data security?
- How do you ensure data confidentiality?
- In an event that my company is audited, how will you help me?
You can outsource your accounting functions to the companies listed above. Now that you have a list of accounting firms in your list, you can check out the pricing pages and the services you will receive for the given price.
at Tianlong Services, here are the answers to our questions above:
- Yes, we do your data entry. All you need to provide us is your documents by visiting us or uploading your documents in your client portal.
- You can check out this link: www.tianlong.com.sg/pricing for the breakdown of the services and reports you will receive.
- We use QuickBooks. If you do not wish to continue, you will have full access of QuickBooks returned to you without additional costs.
- Tianlong Services do not have a fixed-term contract. Instead, we provide a flexible contract that you can cancel at any time without penalties or fees.
- You will be given a dedicated bookkeeper, who will be in charge of communicating with you on the required documents you need to send us. Most of the time, you will be communicating with your dedicated bookkeeper by email or WhatsApp, depending on the arrangement you have with your bookkeeper.
- We provide a client portal for you that you can log in here: https://clients.tianlong.com.sg and we use 256 bit SSL in transit and AES encryption at rest. Read here for more on the security of our client portal.
- We have a policy in place regarding data confidentiality. You can read it here.
- We will invite your auditors to access your client portal. So that they can access the files in there without having to find the physical copy. We will also provide your auditors the reports needed like the BSPL, trial balance, and general ledger. You do not have to worry about anything.
Remember to do your due diligence before hiring an accounting firm. We hope that this article is useful for you to choose the right accounting firm! For any questions, please reach out to us and we will be glad to help out.